Thursday 12 March 2009

Latest Fall Out Boy live shots are finally uploaded







To see the whole load of photos I took of the guys onstage at The Brighton Centre, then go to my MySpace page here:

www.myspace.com/ontheguestlistbiz (click on direct link on the right of this page)

They will all be uploaded onto the official Fall Out Boy website at:

www.falloutboyrock.com (check in the Fan Photos section).

This afternoon I was busy creating photo print collages of some of my favourite shots from the Brighton show. I'll use these prints to get a batch of promo prints all done to give out to get signed at future shows. Great news I heard after the show in Brighton was that Fall Out Boy will be performing at this August's Reading and Leeds festivals and the V Festival (the weekend before), as well as at other European festivals. Check here for all info. on full festival line-ups -

www.virtualfestivals.com

Any live photos and scene captures from festivals I go to will be on that website.

No comments: