Saturday 17 October 2009

New online store set up so fans can buy prints of my photos

Sorry for the lack of updates, but I've been so busy working.

Fans have asked me whether they can buy prints of my best band photos, so I've set up a new online store for glossy prints of my favourite band photos here:

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/rockshots

Next show I will be photographing will be Billy Talent and Cancer Bats at Southampton Guildhall at the end of October. I am trying to save money for February, when I will be returning to Australia for the first time since 2006 for the Soundwave festival and Faith No More separate headline shows (they are also on the line-up for Soundwave).

My live photos and a review of The Used's brilliant performance at the Electric Ballroom in Camden can be viewed here:

www.rockmidgets.com

No comments: