Wednesday 8 September 2010

Sonisphere shenanigans and Reading festival

I wrote a whole long review of Sonisphere on here, but then my internet got cut off and nothing was saved. I can't be bothered to write it all out again as I don't get the time anymore to update this blog like I used to, so go here to read a full feature of Sonisphere, including photos and reviews:

www.virtualfestivals.com

For all the photos I took at Sonisphere and Reading festival 2010, there are a few here: www.virtualfestivals.com

and the whole lot are in my galleries here:

www.rocknrollgalleries.com

Till Lindemann from Rammstein sets the stage alight (almost!) on Saturday July 21st, 2010.
Till Lindemann
Rammstein walking onto the main stage.
Jerry and Jacoby from Papa Roach backstage.
Alice Cooper holding up his severed head!

1 comment:

Admin said...

Nice pics. Hope your internet wasn't cut off due to power loss.
socket wiring checked?