Thursday 31 July 2008

Lots of new jewellery and accessories made in the last month!











Oh yes, I've been very busy being arty again in the last few weeks and I'm working on new stock that will be for sale on a market stall called Rumblefish at the Reading festival in England in a couple of weeks during the August bank holiday weekend. Above are a few of the latest creations. I am also selling my designs in the first proper alternative shop in Portsmouth, Hampshire (well, it's in Southsea in fact) and that is Folio. Anyone in the Portsmouth area will have heard of Folio. as it first opened at the same location as it's still in now, back in 1987! Here is their website:


Photos of some tops I've designed in the last two weeks will be pictured on here soon, but you an view all of them on here:

No comments: