Wednesday 18 February 2009

More support for my accessories line from yet another one of my favourite bands!

Above: Me with Alkaline Trio frontman Matt Skiba, after the band's second show at Koko in Camden, London on February 17th, 2009. Below: Matt posing with my fishnet Shoot Love Not Bullets pistol key-chain. This particular key-chain was a custom made Alkaline Trio pistol!


I've designed a new resin pistol shape pendant/necklace and key-chain with the slogan Shoot Love Not Bullets inside. As a gift to one of my favourite bands, Alkaline Trio, who did two awesome shows this week in London, I gave them three unique versions of this particular design with a Valentine's Day theme, and also featuring their own Alkaline Trio skull in heart logo. For obvious copyright reasons, the same designs I gave the guys are not for sale to anyone! I made them just for the band, but the Shoot Love Not Bullets pistol pendant will be on sale soon at the following shop in the famous Stables Market in Camden, London:
Beautiful Freak
Stables Market
Chalk Farm Road,
Camden,
London
(look out for the small unit, with the neon tutus and lots of brightly coloured bows displayed!)
I also have rave and UV glow accessories and jewellery on sale just a few stalls away at Spank!

After the second show at Koko, Alkaline Trio were about to be on their way to Heathrow airport, to catch a very long flight via Los Angeles onto Melbourne, Australia, for the Soundwave festival. After the Australian shows, the band will start working on their next record. Matt told me that this Summer they will be back in the studio! For more information, go to:

www.alkalinetrio.com


No comments: