Friday 6 February 2009

Toxic Glamour accessories supported by bands and my new neon range being sold in Camden Town

My Toxic Glamour neon colours UV glow jewellery is now on sale in Camden Town, London at the following store:

SPANK. Unit 31a, The Stables Market, Chalk Farm Road, Camden. London.

Above: Fluorescent mini handcuffs necklaces Below: Safety pins and neon beads pistol pendant
Below: Assorted neon colours rock 'n' roll inspired earrings
My jewellery and accessories range is being supported by various band members I meet after shows, here are Paul DiGiovanni and Martin Johnson of Boys Like Girls pictured with a couple of my creations:
Paul DiGiovanni, guitarist with Boys Like Girls with glow-in-the-dark stud skull key-chain
Boys Like Girls lead vocalist Martin Johnson with "star stud in resin bubble" pendant.
For more information on where you can buy these designs, please go to my Toxic Glamour MySpace page where all these items are pictured close-up -





No comments: