Sunday 4 April 2010

New items for sale in my online shops

Lots of new jewellery designs on sale in my online stores now. On the main store on Etsy and on eBay and eBid.net. Details for all online stores can be found in the main store.








To buy, go to:

www.toxicglamour.etsy.com

Any currency accepted, but prices are in US dollars. Free shipping to any UK address.

As I am still paying off debts from having such a great time in Australia and saving money for the Summer festivals, there will be no more new concert photos or reviews for a while.

I have plans to attend several festivals this Summer, as well as the usual UK events like Download, Sonisphere and Reading, I will be at the BBK Live festival in Bilbao, Spain and undecided about other events as it all depends on whether I can even afford to go anywhere else. More details closer to the dates.

No comments: