Monday 14 April 2008

Good Charlotte at Brixton Academy on Saturday April 12th

I decided to go to Brixton Academy last Saturday to see Good Charlotte and what a good show it was! The Madden twins have been more focused on in the press for their recent Hollywood relationships with people like Nicole Richie (Joel) and now Benji is coincidentally dating Nicole's friend Paris Hilton!?! but that was all out of the window when I heard their fun hits again like Girls don't like boy, girls like cars and money and I wanna be like you and Lifestyles of the rich and famous, which I think is a pop punk classic. This band are always great fun to watch and make an effort to entertain and talk to the audience in between songs.

Before the doors opened, I was waiting around outside with some fans who I know from having seen other bands and we met actress Mischa Barton who played Marissa in The O.C. She was a friend of the support band, so she was just hanging out and enjoying the show.

Video captures from the Good Charlotte show can be viewed on my YouTube page. I didn't get any photos as there were too many people in front of me and I didn't have time to arrange a photo pass.

No comments: