Friday 14 March 2008

My other links

I have created another MySpace for the bands photos which is separate to the original MySpace page I had for my clothing, accessories and jewellery designs. It got too confusing, so here are the links:

www.myspace.com/ontheguestlistbiz

www.myspace.com/toxicglamourdesigns

You Tube for videos of live performances and that kind of thing:

www.youtube.com/sophiecalifornia

These are currently the only webpages I have, apart from this and the archives website which is:

http://www.ontheguestlist.net/

There are errors on that site and it was put together by a friend of mine who has been away, so she is corrrecting and updating old info. and try to sort out problems with the photos on there when she gets the time, because some of them are showing as red Xs and we don't know why.
I am going to probably try and continue with that website and change it all when I get any time to do it, as it's a shame to leave it and forget about it. I will have to change a lot of things on there, but it will be worth it.

No comments: