Saturday 16 August 2008

It's my birthday today and Madonna's birthday. Happy 50th Madge!

It's my tenth consecutive 21st birthday today! Ha!Ha!Ha! Many happy returns to myself and especially to Madonna who is 50 today. Yes, hard to believe that the queen of pop is half a century already, but lucky for her she can have the help of the best cosmetic surgeons to help her look the way she does now!
Perhaps when I am 50 years old I will also be able to afford a little bit of help with erasing the wrinkles and eye bags, but that's not for a long time yet (thank God!).

Next week is the annual Kerrang! Awards in London and the day after, it's the Reading festival. This year will be my 17th year at the festival, so obviously I am praying for the weather to be good. Photos, videos and reports of what happens next week will be on here the week after, as I won't have any time to update everything until I get home.

I'm still in Montreal, but fly back to London tomorrow evening. It's been a lovely day today and the best day this week, after an usually wet Summer in this part of Canada. The photo uploading from the Soundtrack of Your Summer show is taking me ages, so I am going to wait until Monday to finish uploading everything.

No comments: